Property managers and real estate companies are seeing an increase in their commercial and retail tenants’ ability to pay rent again after accessing funding through programs including the Paycheck Protection Program. West Michigan real estate companies generally...
- PURE Real Estate Management hires new employees, adds almost 200 new townhomes
- State, federal loans have been crucial — more help needed, property managers say
- COVID throws a wrench in City Tower
- GR property managers focus on amenities in competitive rent market
- ‘Great wow factor’ in Grand Rapids: Inside Michigan Meadows